Shade's Layman Tech Review - Blue Snowball Microphone


So, in addition to podcasting with Boose and the other Dragon Fisters, I've also been independently auditioning for vocal roles in various Fan Dub videos. I've actually already been selected to play the roles of Minato Namikaze from Naruto Shippuden, and I'm going to be voicing both Cid and Wedge from Final Fantasy 8. Because of all this online recording I plan on doing, I decided to update my microphone from my old Logitech headset to a Blue Snowball. Was it worth it? I think so. But I'm going to let you decide for yourself. Take a listen to my first unscripted recording as I showcase the differences between basic quality, computer edited, and professional quality recordings. If all goes well, I may end up doing all my posts like this; through audio as opposed to writing them all. Any and all feedback is welcome, and even requested. Let me know what you think.


Shade

No comments:

Post a Comment